Today we published the Liberal Democrat Manifesto for 2015.
Our five top priorities are:
- A World Class Education for all: Guarantee education funding from nursery to 19 and qualified teachers in every class.
- Prosperity for all: Balance the budget fairly and invest to build a high-skill, low-carbon economy
- Quality health care for all: Invest £8 billion to improve our NHS and guarantee equal care for mental health.
- Fair taxes: Raise the Personal Allowance to £12,500, cutting your taxes by an additional £400.
- Our environment protected: Protect nature and fight climate change with five green laws.
The full manifesto also gives details on our policies on housing, policing, security, foreign policy and equal rights.