This General Election is the Best Thing for Britain.
It Gives us a Chance for Change.
The Conservatives are hell bent on a ‘hard Brexit’. We now understand the future of our country is at stake. The national press suggests that the number of Leave voters who still want to exit from Europe is shrinking:
- ‘Leave’ voters who did not realise Brexit could lead to the break up of the UK.
- People who chose not to vote who now regret that decision.
- ‘Leave’ voters who feel they were lied to during the Referendum Campaign.
- 17 year olds who have had a birthday since last June and now want a say in their own future.
Add these to the 48% who feel the narrow margin of victory last June is being casually disregarded. Yes, this general election is the best thing that could happen to the UK right now.
If you want to stop a hard Brexit, you need an MP who will fight for you.
- If you are a Remain Tory voter, please lend me your vote for this election.
- If you are a Labour voter who does not want to leave the single market, please support us.
- If you are angry at the potential break up of the UK, vote for us.
- If you want to live in a country which is open, tolerant and united, vote with us.
If you would like to join our local campaign team to work to stop this hard #Brexit in its tracks, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to join the Liberal Democrats – it only takes two minutes: http://www.libdems.org.uk/fightback